Juls's Reviews > White Trash Beautiful

White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert

Sep 21, 12

bookshelves: rock-star, hea
Read on September 21, 2012

There were two things in this story that I didn’t like and they were at the end. Don’t want to say what they are because that would give away the story.

I'm also not a fan of the author, hate her honor student series but I actually liked this book. I loved Cass. She was such a caring person. She has a lot of baggage but she just does what she needs to do to get to the next day. She was in a sucky situation but I really admired her for sticking around. You know, the more I think about the story the more I realize why the ending was so crass. I think without those obstacles she can properly move on.

Cass doesn’t trust Tucker. Who would? Especially the life she’s lived she doesn’t give that away to anyone! He comes into her life but she’s not letting him have it easy. But he wont give up. He’s determined to have this girl however he can get her.

I really liked the fact that Tucker was a rock star but that still didn’t make Cass think that much better of him. She saw him as a person and treated him as such. And Tucker, he may have been her knight coming to rescue her from her horrible life and even with her attitude and coldness to him he saw the girl he could love.

Some parts were very cheesy but overall a very cute read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Trash Beautiful.

09/21/2012
90.0% "please tell me she is NOT going back home alone!" 5 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ I'm shocked that you're reading this since you disliked Honor Student so much! LOL!

Juls ~V~ wrote: "I'm shocked that you're reading this since you disliked Honor Student so much! LOL!"

this one is actually pretty good so far :)

message 3: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ Well that's good! :)

Juls oh shit, is this the same author of Honor Student?? I'll need to stay on my toes if this is the case.

message 5: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ LOL..yep!!

message 6: by Juls (last edited Sep 21, 2012 07:50AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Juls ~V~ wrote: "LOL..yep!!"

dammit!!! must research the books i'm going to read better!

message 7: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ Juls wrote: " ~V~ wrote: "LOL..yep!!"

dammit!!! must reach the books i'm going to read better!"

LOL!

Juls i also need to review what i post better! wow! this is what happens when i cant drink coffee :(

message 9: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ again..LOL!

message 10: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy I am glad you liked it. I have heard extreme views of the Honor series and have yet to read it. Thanks for participating.

message 11: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen Been playing with my phone all day, I'm starting this now :D

djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket This was my first read from this author and I liked it, however I did buy the first book in the Honor series... Oh god I hope it's not as bad as you guys are sayin.

message 13: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy djdavis wrote: "This was my first read from this author and I liked it, however I did buy the first book in the Honor series... Oh god I hope it's not as bad as you guys are sayin."

I heard the 1st book is pretty bad but the 2nd is better..i have them both sitting on my nook to be read

djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket Amy wrote: "djdavis wrote: "This was my first read from this author and I liked it, however I did buy the first book in the Honor series... Oh god I hope it's not as bad as you guys are sayin."

I heard the 1s..."

djdavis wrote: ok.. let me know when you start and maybe I'll go ahead and start as well. I actually bought a print version.