Ramonelle Hiteroza's Reviews > Cursed

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Sep 22, 2012

Read on September 21, 2012

WOW. This book is pure awesome. It's so different from Obsidian and yet I still find myself super hooked. The story is great. Kinda dark, kinda creepy what with all the heroine coming back from the dead drama going on and having a killer touch. Yeah, like I said creepy. And awesome. Though some parts were sort of predictable, it still manages to keep your brains on spin. Oh, and the characters were awesome and very likeable.

The heroine in this book, Ember, is great. She's brave, witty, though her major flaw is her not accepting what she is and what she can do which actually constitutes to the problem in this book. BUT that is totally understandable. Hello? If I died and then brought back to life by my sister, I would majorly freak out too. Then I find out I couldn't touch things without killing them, that would drive me nuts I tell you! So there. Then she finds herself living among people with different abilities and who kinda don't like her and she thinks are trying to kill her. Luckily, she has....

Hayden! Oh yeah, my new book boyfriend. Okay, he may not be as freaking sexy as Daemon but this guy made me fall for her. He's like Ember's rock. He stood by her when almost everyone doesn't trust her ability to control her ability. Though, they kinda drifted apart at some parts, he still looks out for her. The guy is seriously crazy about her. He's protective of her and even though she frustrates him by constantly insisting his family cannot be trusted, he still couldn't get mad at her. And he's super patient, you guys. What with all the not being able to touch (KISS) the girl she really likes and all. But when they did, it was HOT. :)

So there, I loved it. And I REALLY want a book two. Will there be one? Cause there were no cliffhangers and it ended as HEA so maybe there's not?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cursed.

09/21/2012 page 161