AnnaM's Reviews > Blue Nebula

Blue Nebula by Diane Dooley

Oct 14, 12

bookshelves: 2012-sfrs, sfr
Read from September 20 to October 13, 2012

Disclaimer: I got my copy free.

This is the 2nd book in the Blue series by the talented Diane Dooley. Sola and Javan are back and in as much danger as ever, but this time they might be their own worst enemies.

Personally, I think people would enjoy this story more if they read it right after the first one. both are short enough that I hope they're someday released together (hint, hint).

I love the cover. The look on Javan's face just gets me. I still really like him. The plot in this surprised me with it's twists and turns. It's a much more internal journey than an action-packed ride. The first book introduced us to Javan while leaving Sola a mystery. This book tells us all about Sola's tortured soul. I really felt for her in this story.

The only downers to me were that I think some of the scenes could have been longer, and that Javan seemed too willing to do what I didn't think he'd do (trying to avoid spoilers). That conflict being some parts I wish had been longer.

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. It made an excellent continuation of the first story. The cover rocks. Really rocks. I don't remember any romance hero cover whose expression I liked as much as I like Javan's on this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Nebula.