Chad's Reviews > Xterra Escape - Book #2

Xterra Escape - Book #2 by Ivis Bo  Davis

Nov 13, 12

bookshelves: science-fiction
Read from October 12 to 26, 2012

Great book...Mr. Davis has done it again! XTERRA Escape is an extremely well written science fiction story that picked up where XTERRA Conspiracy left off. Wow, I did not know how this book could be better than the first book, but it was. Great characters - both good and evil; exciting space battles; a budding romance; wonderful descriptive settings; and extremely clever surprises throughout the entire book kept me truly entertained over the course of the entire novel.

Once again, I appreciated the absence of both vulgar language and excessive graphic violence. This is a well done, PG rating, science fiction story set one hundred year in the future that is for readers of all ages. Mr. Davis has a wonderful talent in describing to the reader what is occurring. I felt that I was in a starship, wearing a spacesuit; witnessing the massive destruction on the planet Earth; inside the production facility on another planet; involved in a great space battle…I was visualizing the story with complete clarity. I, once again, could not put this installment of the XTERRA series down!
Mr. Davis was kind enough to send me a copy of this book, but in no way did that alter my opinion of how enjoyable this book was to read. I am going to have difficulty in waiting for XTERRA Dark Matter (Book #3) to come out as I want to read it now! If it is as good as XTERRA Conspiracy & XTERRA Escape then this series has unlimited potential. I look forward to all future books in the XTERRA series!

Mr. Davis is a talented writer and I would recommend this book (and series) to all readers. This book and series will appeal to both those that enjoy the science fiction genre and those that necessary do not as this book is incredibly entertaining with something for all readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Xterra Escape - Book #2.

10/12/2012 page 123