Michelle's Reviews > Love Finds You at Home for Christmas

Nov 11, 12

bookshelves: forreview, christianfiction, historicalfiction
Read from November 09 to 11, 2012

More like 3.5 stars

This book has two stories inside. I read the first one and enjoyed it mainly because it's in a historical setting. I may or may not read the second because it's contemporary romance, which is not my favorite genre. I skimmed it a bit and it didn't grab my interest. So probably not.

The story by Annalisa was heartwarming and sweet. It included a nice bit of history from the WWII era that included jobs to help the war effort. I didn't care for the heroine much because stubborn women in novels tend to annoy me. The hero was sweet, though, and the scene where he shared his heart was touching. The healing theme of the book was also nice and it had a solid spiritual thread running through the plot.

I'm not one for mushy Christmas stories, but this one was nice. If you like a novel that encourages you to sit by the first and sip cocoa as you read, this is the perfect novel for that. If it had been longer I probably would have liked it more, but overall, it was a good read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Finds You at Home for Christmas.

11/09/2012 page 49