Sahana's Reviews > Strange Angels

Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

Sep 19, 12

Okay, so I picked up this book thinking it had something to do with angels. Before I say anything else, let me make this extremely clear. I LOVE angel books. The good ones anyway. From Unearthly, to Hush Hush to Fallen (although it was one of the worst books). I just...love them.
Although, I didn't finish this book. Maybe like about half of it remained. I thought Dru was that feisty girl who fell in love with someone she wasn't supposed to, but the book was not based on romance. I love those books, because it makes me feel that the author doesn't write on fantasies that frankly, WILL NEVER COME TRUE. The plot of the story would be based on something entirely different but the romance is there.
I just hate how a perfectly amazing book grows into a soppy romance. It's ugly to see.
Anway, this book had like no romance in it AT ALL. Which is okay, but I was actually kind of hoping for something at least. Maybe there was some later, but not in the parts I read.
So, although I hoped for some romance, this book exceeded MOST of my expectations, and that's alright as well, I guess.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strange Angels.