Rachiel Cox's Reviews > Iced

Iced by Karen Marie Moning

Sep 19, 12

I wish I could get excited about this book, but I just cannot. I can't stand Dani and could care less about who she gives her virginity too, I want Mackayla and Barrons back and their story!!! (I'm going to give her a 5 star rating though, because I'm sure it will be that good for others.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iced.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ I'm sorry but this is the most stupid reason I've ever seen for rating a book.

Amber Hatfield The series will get back to Mac in a few books..All part of the fever journey.

message 3: by Twu (new) - added it

Twu I sure hope this is the only book about Dani. She is not my favorite at all. I sure hope this book does not try to pit Dani 'vs' Mac, ("Dani’s ex–best friend, MacKayla Lane, wants her dead")because that will really turn me off of the whole series. I hope book 7 brings us back around to the main characters that had me loving the fever series to begin with. Leave Dani and Ryodan n the background where they belong.

Amber Hatfield Karen is writing two more books from Dani's pov, Burned and Flayed. Then she will return Mac's story. I have heard many great reviews about Iced. A lot of people were skeptic, including me.