Michelle Leah Olson's Reviews > Fury's Kiss

Sep 19, 2012

bookshelves: literal-addiction-books, reviewed
Read from September 24 to 29, 2012

Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:

I knew I had missed the world of MIDNIGHT'S DAUGHTER, but I didn't realize exactly how much until I dove into Fury's Kiss and was reunited with Dorina Basarab.

The enchanting world of sexy and dangerous (and often times utterly entertaining) Master Vampires, Fey Warriors, Mages of both the Light and Dark persuasion, and more, all wrapped up in an action-packed, suspenseful plotline with heat, heart and intrigue.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the previous installments of both series of this world, but there was something special about this book. I think because we got to see the OTHER side of Dorina, the more vulnerable side - the more human side if you will.

I also loved it because it brought back, in stunning display, pretty much all of my other favorite characters as they each played their role.

Unexpected heroes, thrilling allies, dirty secrets and more abound in this installment and if I wasn't on a review schedule I think I'd read it again.

I can't go into detail of what happened during the book because just about everything I would say would be spoiler, so I'll just say this... LITERAL ADDICTION gives Fury's Kiss 5 Skulls and highly recommends it. I do, however, recommend that you read the previous installments before this one as there is a lot of history that is used to set up the premise of this book. It may even be a good idea to read the CASANDRA PALMER series as well before starting the DORINA BASARAB books as you get insight into several of the key players in those books (and they're fabulous).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fury's Kiss.