Ibjoy1953's Reviews > Love's Reckoning

U_50x66
Sep 18, 12

Read in September, 2012

MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

Laura Frantz has penned a masterpiece with her new book “Love’s Reckoning,” with wonderful realistic characters that grip your heart from the very beginning, and hold it as their story unfolds between the covers of this book. Oh and I love the beautiful cover too.!

Poor Silas Ballantyne didn’t know what he was getting himself into when he accepted the job as blacksmith, but he was soon to find out that his life would never be the same. Torn between two ladies, which happens to be daughters of his boss, Eden and Elspeth Lee, will Silas be able to marry the woman he really loves, or will it be the woman his boss decided for him before he ever sit foot on their property? This story has so many twists and turns it is impossible for me to tell you what its about without revealing the good stuff that you need to find out when you read the book! The only bad thing about it is having to wait for the next book in this series to hit the shelves.

I highly recommend this book and encourage you to pick up a copy of your own enjoyment!

“Available September 2012 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

I received this book from the publisher Revell to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love's Reckoning.