edzkie♥§*.*§♥'s Reviews > Seven Years to Sin

Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day

Sep 23, 2012

bookshelves: historical-romance, steamy-books, books-i-love-so-so-much
Read from September 18 to 23, 2012

“If I could… I would remain like this indefinitely – clasped by you, held inside you, a part of you – without moving at all. When we make love, I fight climax with everything I have. I don’t want to come; I do not want it to end. No matter how long I make it last, it isn’t nearly long enough…. Tell me you understand,” he demanded, his lips moving beneath hers. “Tell me you feel it, too.”
“I feel you,” She breathed… “You have become everything to me.”

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The story starts with Jessica seeing Alistair servicing a married woman in a gazebo.From the moment that their eyes lock, something within both of them changes. Jessica is awakened to desires and urges she never knew existed. Alistair is captivated and consumed by a woman he cannot have.Jessica's destined to be married on that day to Benedict Tarley, a man with title. After seven years of marriage, her husband died leaving her a property in Jamaica which she decided to visit and sell. On her voyage she finds out she was on the same ship as Alistair. Old flames ignite,Alistair made an effort to seduced and have the woman he desired for seven years.

I love historical romance. But SD's historical erotica romance is one the best. Aside from the ooze sex appeal of Alistair, I love his patience and understanding on Jessica's situation. He love her unconditionally despite of her lacking to increase a heir. And Jessica is one my fave heroine in HR, brave , strong & wanton. Even without verbal confirmation from Alistair love and the criticism on her affair, she's willing to risk it all. Even after learning his now the new Marquess of Badbury after all his brother death, and realizing that with the new title comes the responsibility of producing an heir, she's willing to give him up for him to fulfill what the societies expectation. But at the end she still fight for her happiness.

This book contains also another story of Jess sister, Hester, who suffer from an abusive marriage & Jess brother in law who suffer unrequited love from Hester. Their story is as beautiful as Jess & Alistair but it quite leaves me hanging for more.

But overall, the book is one of the best! Just bear with the dialogue & the classic fashion!☺☺☺

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Years to Sin.

Quotes edzkie♥§*.*§♥ Liked

Sylvia Day
“If I could,” he went on, “I would remain like this indefinitely—clasped by you, held inside you, a part of you—without moving at all. When we make love, I fight climax with everything I have. I don’t want to come; I do not want it to end. No matter how long I make it last, it isn’t nearly long enough. I am furious when I cannot hold back any longer. Why, Jess? If all I seek is the physical relief of natural lust, just as I would seek sleep or food, why would I deny myself?”

She turned her head and caught his mouth with hers, kissing him desperately.

“Tell me you understand,” he demanded, his lips moving beneath hers. “Tell me you feel it, too.”

“I feel you,” she breathed, as intoxicated by his ardency as she was by the finest claret. “You have become everything to me.”
Sylvia Day, Seven Years to Sin

09/19/2012 "just when i get to the most hot part my clocks strikes 7am.. huhuhu..i have to go work! butterfying shit!:("

Duchess Nicole Butterflying shit, LOL!!!