Rebecca Cartwright's Reviews > The Demigod Diaries

Oct 05, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read from September 18 to 24, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Review
I really like the Percy Jackson books and this was an interesting little addition. The stories were a bit longer and more involved than I had anticipated from an “extras” book like this and the story by Haley Riordan was really very good. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for any Haley Riordan books in the future and based on this effort I would be quite happy for him to take over the Olympus series if his Dad ever gets bored of it.
All in all this was a nice place holder for fans of the series waiting for the next book.

Favourite character
Percy Jackson

Favourite quote
“I gave her a smile that I hoped conveyed something like: Hey, you know I’m on your side. Gods are such jerks! But what can you do?
Probably my expression actually conveyed: It’s not my fault! Please do not kill me!”

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Demigod Diaries.

Quotes Rebecca Liked

Rick Riordan

Rick Riordan, The Demigod Diaries

Rick Riordan
“The waiter brought fresh-baked bread and cheese, a bottle of sparkling water for Annabeth, and a Coke with ice for me (because I’m a barbarian).”
Rick Riordan, The Demigod Diaries