Stephanie's Reviews > Fade

Fade by A.K. Morgen

Dec 05, 12

bookshelves: currently-reading

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fade.

12/13/2012 page 60
12/17/2012 page 63
19.0% "Ok, so I'm am only just starting the sixth chapter, but I must say I'm quite a fan so far. I love the no nonsense way the writer jumps to point of the unique situation of the two main characters instead of beating around the bush for half the book about what we already know is coming anyways. So far so go, I will add a more detailed reveiw when I've finished :)"
12/24/2012 page 103
32.0% "I know I'm making horribly slow progress on this one, but with the holidays in progress I think it is inevitable. With that said, the more I do get the chance to read the more I can’t wait to dig in to it further! Loving it so far :)"
12/27/2012 page 123
38.0% "I know I'm making horribly slow progress on this one, but with the holidays in progress I think it is inevitable. With that said, the more I do get the chance to read the more I can’t wait to dig in to it further! Loving it so far :)"

message 1: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie So far I love this book and the characters. I know I'm still making my way through it at my slow Holiday pace. I'm not going to post a full review until I've finished the book but you can find my partial review of what I've read so far at my blog link below. Hope you find it helpful:)

my link text