Teycordero's Reviews > Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship

Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov

Sep 18, 12

. I fell in love w/ this book because it opened up my eyes to things I thought is right & okay in dealing w/ a man.
First and foremost it says in the book that being a bitch doesn't mean you are rude or a whore. The term "bitch" means being independent and a woman who stand to her own principles. What i learned most in this book is that being nice and kind is a necessity only when a guy is worth keeping and that he knows your value. In contrary, being nice & kind to an asshole who doesn't give a shit about you because he knows that your world revolves around him that whatever he does unpleasant is okay because he can always have you! Slap yourself sister. The more you become nice the more he lose respect for you because you didn't respect yourself in the first place by tolerating such things. I highly recommend this book to all the girls who ask momentarily why her man lose interest on her even though she did everything to please him. And for those girls who has a man in their life like in forever because they chose to be a bitch this book is your reward to see what an outstanding principle you have shown to your man. it's a revelation ;) i enjoyed every page! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why Men Love Bitches.

Buddhi Gurung omg a brave a theme n saying ya