Stephanie's Reviews > Splintered

Splintered by A.G. Howard

Sep 25, 2012

bookshelves: favorites, all-things-alice
Read from September 18 to 21, 2012

From the moment I opened the book, I couldn't put it down. I was instantly drawn into Alyssa's world, and her journey into Wonderland. The details are so vivid- they are almost tangible. The imagery that A.G. Howard creates stands out so bright against the dark. You get a definite feel of the inner battle that Alyssa is going through- the light and dark, good and bad... and I loved seeing her grow and be brave and spread her wings..

This is a must read for anyone who loves all things Alice in Wonderland. It is an exciting twist on the little girl we have all grown to love and the Liddell family lineage. So pick up a copy of the book, get comfy (because you won't be going anywhere til you finish it!), and head down the rabbit hole...
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Splintered.

Quotes Stephanie Liked

A.G. Howard
“I'm going to fall in love with an artist. And we'll have two kids and live in the country. A quiet life, so we can hear our muses and answer when they call.
Tipping up my chin to meet his gaze, he gives me a tender, starlit smile—one that melts my insides. "I like your version better.”
A.G. Howard, Splintered