Krissi Bryant's Reviews > Professor Gargoyle

Professor Gargoyle by Charles Gilman

Sep 18, 12

Read from September 13 to 16, 2012 — I own a copy

(I was given the chance to read this book thanks for Charles Gilman, and posting it on Librarything.com)
I absolutely loved this book and could not put it down! Basically Robert is put into a new school with no friends(Lovecraft middle school) the only person he knows is Glenn. A boy who has been bullying him for SO long(how fun right?)The first day of school there are rats in all of the students lockers, but no holes to show how they got in there. He is dreading his days at school until one day while taking a class trip to the new cool library he gets lost, and finds himself in a dusty, cob web, moth ball smelling room(but the school is brand new, and so clean...what!?)
He grabs a suspicious looking book and when he goes into his book bag later that day a two headed rat pops out! Amongst other weird things he becomes friends with the boy Glen who is bullying him after tentacles try to suck him into Roberts locker.
If things couldn't get any more strange you're wrong. The teacher is eating hamsters, the girl Karina is really a ghost, there are portals in the school, two girls(that are twins) go missing, and return...who knows who else is involved in this!

I am most definitely looking forward to book number two. Thank you Charles Gilman for allowing me to have a early preview your book! It is awesome!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Professor Gargoyle.