Fara Nani's Reviews > So Into You

Oct 22, 12

bookshelves: ebook, favourite, reread
Read from September 18 to 19, 2012

Review on blog: Tumbling In Books

So Into You picked up from where Fall for You left off. They only changed the POV. Lizzie had her chance as narrator and now it's Ellie's turn in So Into You ;)

And OMG, did I tell you the ending left me CRAVING for book 3?! And no. I'm not giving you any spoilers here. All I can tell is that, yes, it's not a cliffhanger but... but... GAH!

Ellie's parents didn't pay for Jasta and she only had one week to pack her stuff and fly off to Guatemala and join her parents and her new adopted baby. But she wanted to stay. More than anything else now that Edward seems to like her.

I like that Cecilia Gray did a spin-off with each book in the series(even though I was DYING for more Dante!:P). You get to see each side of every character more in the book :)

Ellie is one girl who lay low. She doesn't like attention. But she's BRILLIANT. Like, in a geeky sorta way. She's a math geek(bonus point for that 'cause I'm a math geek too!:D). And she's determined. Her parents won't pay for her school, she took a test to get the Achievement Award and work in the kitchen to pay off her fees, just to stay a little longer in Jasta.

Edward is a really really REALLY nice guy. He's so ADORABLE! But the way he gave away mixed reactions towards Ellie got me kind of annoyed and... wondering. Why was he acting hot and cold? I mean, he's a REALLY nice guy. Then, Cecilia Gray dropped the bomb and I'm like, o_O

Emma definitely added some spice to the story. She's really sweet and really sassy. She even got some sense of style. But her criminal outings are the ones who definitely got me chuckling by myself.

So Into You is such an endearing read! I devoured it in one sitting and it kept me entertained all the way through the book. So Into You is such a quick, sweet, light and fun read! Readers will DEFINITELY devour this! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Into You.

09/18/2012 page 12