Lisa's Reviews > Naked

Naked by Raine Miller

Sep 17, 2012

liked it
Read in September, 2012

I really liked this book except....... it was too short and I HATE cliffhangers. I would have really liked for Ethan and Brynne's characters to have been developed a little more and their relationship to have been given a little more time before he became to possessive of her because I think although their chemistry is really hot, just a little more development and it could have been smoking'. I'm anxious for the next book to come out but it does make me angry that the author doesn't make these books a little longer for the 2.99 she is charging. I read a lot and although the cost of this book isn't excessive it only took about an hour to read and now I have to wait 2-3 more weeks for the second book (per the authors website) and its not going to be any longer than this one.

Again, this is a really good book. I'm sure I will probably stick with this series even though I don't feel like I'm getting enough "story" for the cost but after this series, even though I like the authors writing style, I don't know that I will buy any more of her books simply because of cost vs value.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naked.