Gaby's Reviews > Tempting the Player

Tempting the Player by J. Lynn

Oct 24, 12

Read on October 24, 2012

Jen, you always write the most awesome books!!
I didn't think I'd love it so much, I'm sorry Chase, but Chad just won me over, I still love you, LOL!
Chad is cocky and really sexy bad boy who has to clean his public image and here comes Bridget,a feisty girl who I really liked! The chemistry between them is undeniable and when they're forced to be together it might not be as bad since they can't see to get enough but each other, but are they prepared for something more than just physical?
This is just another of Jen's great books that you'll absolutely love!! Everyone should read this!! Let me love you Chad Gamble!! ♥♥♥

Excelente libro!!
Una super entretenida de historia con personajes con quienes no puedes evitar encariñarte o amar específicamente si se llaman Chad!
Desde que se conocen saltan chispas entre los dos y al verse forzados a pasar tiempo juntos creo que podrán imaginarse que las cosas se ponen mucho mas que interesantes! Con una narracion tan entrenida y cautivante como siempre, Jennifer nos da de nuevo una gran historia que les recomiendo ampliamente a todos (si son mayores de edad por supuesto jajaja)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting the Player.

10/24/2012
10/24/2012
100.0% "Amazing!! Chad I love you!! ♥.♥"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rous (new)

Rous Oh suena muy interesante!!! jeje

Gaby Ahora la pongo en el blog

message 3: by Rous (new)