Stacey's Reviews > That Girl Started Her Own Country

That Girl Started Her Own Country by Holy Ghost Writer

F_50x66
Sep 17, 12

Read in September, 2012

The first thing that I loved about this book was the way that it grabbed your attention straight from the beginning. If a book doesn't get a hold of me by the fifth or sixth page, I'm not inclined to keep reading. This book got my attention right away. And it was written as though it were a maze you had to work through to in order to find the next path you would be on. The twists and turns in this book are beyond stellar. Zaydee, the main character, is a force to be reckoned with! She is one of the most multi-faceted characters I have ever followed.

One of my all time favorite books was The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. While originally I was forced to read it in high school, I have since read it multiple times. I love how this book has a similar personality to it. That being said, I was *not* a fan of The Millenium Trilogy, and that did not damper the taste of this book one bit. This book was tastefully constructed and artistically presented.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an action packed, suspenseful thriller. You won't be disappointed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Girl Started Her Own Country.