Donna (Jaevenstar)'s Reviews > City of Glass

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

What I learned.... Cassandra is a freakin genius. This was everything I had hoped for and MORE! EXCELLENT!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Glass.

message 1: by Kendra (new) - added it

Kendra GAAAAAHHH...ME EITHER!!!!

Laura Yeah me either! Especially after reading the Midnighters books I really want to get back into this series too.

Donna (Jaevenstar) I am about to loan out my City of Bones. I feel like I am giving out a family member! LOL!

Laura I actually made my mother read the book one weekend she was here because I didn't want her taking it home!! I probably ought to get more copies so that I can lend them out like I do with Twilight :)

Katieb (MundieMoms) I know, me either. I just re-read the first two books. I can't bring myself to loan these or the Twilight books out. LOL Well, I should say I have to very few people.

I like Laura's idea. I need to buy extra copies of these so I can loan them out.

Donna (Jaevenstar) UPDATE: I got my book back... now City of Ashes is going out. I got her hooked! LOL!

Katieb (MundieMoms) Sweet!!! "Another bites the dust" LOL. Is it March yet?!?!! I took me two days to re-read both books and man alive I picked up on so much more. The "lie" is definitely a lie.

Donna (Jaevenstar) Oh, NO DOUBT!!! Valentine is totally messing with them!!!

Katieb (MundieMoms) I've joined the Google group they have and she's posted some good "deleted" scenes. I'm getting very anxious to find more out. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be how BD for me. LOL I don't think it will, but I can't help but think that.

message 11: by Donna (Jaevenstar) (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Donna (Jaevenstar) LOL!!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! I stay away from the spoilers, though. I haven't read any of her cookies or anything. We should txt or chat while we read it to compare notes... It will be like reading Breaking Dawn together.

Katieb (MundieMoms) We totally should!!! I'll totally be pulling an all nighter when it comes out.

Donna (Jaevenstar) I will do it with you... as long as it is not a school night... I will have to sleep and go to work the next day! Let's totally plan a read -a-thon together for the book!!! Did you see on her website that she is planning to come to California and Texas?
MARCH, 2009-APRIL, 2009

NORTH AMERICAN CITY OF GLASS TOUR: US AND CANADA!

California, Texas, New York, Toronto, Vancouver. Check back for details

Katieb (MundieMoms) YES!! Too bad we can't go together to see her. Another friend of mine emailed her about doing a signing in Houston.

Seriously, I'm totally down for a read-a-thon together!!! I can't wait!!!!

Katieb (MundieMoms) I'd love to meet her. I'm fascinated by writers who write books that suck me in. I hope that makes sense. I'm a book junky, but only few books have completely sucked me. I didn't get into Harry Potter until last year, and I didn't get sucked into those books at all. I don't know why, but the Twilight Series and Mortal Instruments series have some effect on me. hahahaha
I'm fascinated by each character and I want to know more about their stories.

Brandon I hated reading. but my mum made me read the twilight series and that made me became a book junky :) then i read the city of bones, ashes and Glass and i love them :) i've read them over and over. I'M HOOKED. but i think i read them so much that i wreked the books...