Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Dancing with Death

Dancing with Death by Andrea Heltsley

Sep 16, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, arc-books, atomr-book-tours
Read in September, 2012

I had the pleasure of reading an ARC copy of Dancing with Death. I am so excited to be a part of this blog tour for this book. I have to say that I love the cover of this book. It is so eye catching and the blurb really screams read me!

Wendy is a senior in high school and is not very popular. She is just going day by day to class. Then she is in a near fatal accident and things change for her. She starts having these dreams that seem real and she is not sure why she is having dreams of death. Then to make matters worse there is a murderer running lose and he has his sights on her. Not only is a murderer out to get her but she has two boys who like her.

What is a girl to do when she is caught in the middle of a love triangle? She must chose between these two boys but how can she. She is so confused because she is not sure why these boys like her and what they want from her. She is also nervous about her dreams and why death is haunting her. What will Wendy learn when she finds out why she is having these dreams and what they are preparing her for?

This is a paranormal must read.I must warn you though I do think it is a New Adult read because of some of the actions between Wendy and the Boys.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dancing with Death.