Nicole's Reviews > The Mayfair Moon

The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski

Oct 11, 12

Read in September, 2012

This book was spectacular! The author was kind enough to give her book to me for an honest review, so thats exactly what I'm going to give.

This story starts off with Adria and her horrible home life but, you see how she learns and grows from her horrible experiences, which I think is important in a main character. Adria is smart, strong and loyal to a fault. Even when things start to get crazy Adria keeps her head and doesn't just become the damsel in distress which is happening more often in the YA genre.

Then we have the Mayfairs which includes Isaac and his brothers, who are so different in personality but get along great none the less. Then we also have Zia and her brothers who are hilarious and good friends of Adria, who help her get through all the crazy. And last but DEFINITELY not least Harry who is Adrias best friend that she has to keep her normal while all the craziness trys to rip it way. There are plenty of secondary characters who add to the story also.

This book has everything romance that makes you melt, action that keeps you on the edge of your seat and amazing friendship that can't be broken. All in all this book is fantastic and a must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mayfair Moon.

Quotes Nicole Liked

J.A. Redmerski
“I tried to will them with my super mental powers so he’d put them around my waist, but apparently I had no super mental powers.”
J.A. Redmerski, The Mayfair Moon