Jaymi's Reviews > Tarot for Life

Tarot for Life by Prospero

Jan 02, 09

bookshelves: 2007, tarot
Read in January, 2007

Interesting course on combining tarot with aspects of majick. It not only gives many spreads and interpretations for the cards but also gives physical and meditative examples to apply lessons to one's own life. Each chapter had some personal story that introduced a core concept, presented an original spread, then discussed the card(s). Each chapter ended with a personal exercise that involved getting away from the deck and meditate or practice some energy/perspective exercise. Seeing that this book is also British, it was refreshing to hear different interpretations on what each card means. It's a quick read, but I'd recommed this book for tarot enthusiasts who already know a bit about tarot, its structure and the meaning of each card. This fits into my overall goals for the summer, but I realize I need to read more fictiion books. This book DOES remove one book OFF a stack of books that I keep on a t.v. tray behind the sofa; it now rests peacefully back on its spot on one of my bookcases.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tarot for Life.