Kristy's Reviews > Unbreak My Heart

Unbreak My Heart by Helen Scott Taylor

2079018
Sep 16, 12

bookshelves: 2012, app-kindle, dolla-make-me-holla, ebook, hott-spots, short-stories
Read on September 16, 2012 — I own a copy

This was a story about two childhood sweethearts finding their way back to each other. Kate needs a safe place to stay. A place to hide from the press and paparazzi who are desperately trying to get pictures and answers from her about her newborn baby. The baby's father, Kate's ex, is a new reality tv star who cheated on Kate. Kate can think of only one place to go and that is to where she grew up. She runs to Andre now the owner of his family's luxury hotel. Andre has always loved Kate, he planned on marrying her, but when he was sent to boarding school at age 16, he broke Kate's heart by leaving her behind, literally and mentally. But she springs back into his life and they discover that their feelings for each other may not have changed over the years, but they are not the same people they used to be... well, one of them isn't. They have to work out some differences if they want to be together, and make some changes in their lives or risk losing each other all over again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unbreak My Heart.