Alunafowler's Reviews > The Tale of Peter Rabbit

The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter

U_50x66
Nov 06, 12

Case: Cardboard Endpages: light blue backround with traces of animals (i.e. Butterflies, rabbits, bees, and ducks)that then opens to a plain white page, to the hafl page title, to the title page,and then the front matter.
This fiction book is a very large book with about 70 pages. The text in the book was not very hard to read nor did the text fill a page. This book is very educational for toddlers. It teaches a child that following orders from their parent is very important.The rabbit named Peter which is the main character in the story was told not to go into someones garden. He did not follow orders, so he found his self lost and scared after being chased by the old white man Mr. Mc Gregor. He finally makes it home safe after loosing his clothing and shoe. The illustrator used modern water colours and combining style technique which made the illustration intriguing. I enjoyed reading this book to my children. As i read each page I had a chance to ask questions. Those questions were easy to be answered due to if the child is oaying attenetion to the reading or to the illustration.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tale of Peter Rabbit.