Flick Merauld's Reviews > Leiyatel's Embrace

Leiyatel's Embrace by Clive S. Johnson

Sep 16, 12

A beautiful world that drew me in:

The writing of this beautiful book is in the tradition of the best fantasy authors, lyrical, poetic, deep. I was drawn into the story from the very start. Clive S. Johnson creates a world that I wanted to return to over and again, eagerly stealing moments from my busy day to immerse myself once more. There many layers of meaning, and the plot builds step by step, enfolding and engrossing the reader. The whole work is a rich and many coloured example of story telling at its best.

I don't want to go into a blow by blow account of the plot and characters as the book is too subtle to precis in that way. Just read the look inside on amazon and you will have a flavour of what is on offer. I loved it!

Merged review:

A beautiful world that drew me in:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leiyatel's Embrace.