Keiki Hendrix's Reviews > Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions

Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst

Sep 15, 12

Read in September, 2012

Why did I choose this book? Because I needed some wisdom about surviving a chaotic life. And, I wasn't disappointed.

In Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions by Lysa Terkeurst, you'll read the authors personal time of coming 'unglued' as well as stories she witnessed. She takes these chaotic times, pulls wisdom from the Bible and offers sound advice on trusting God.

Lysa Terkeurst writes to her reader in a genuine, conversational style. You will connect with her immediately and discover that we are all imperfect. It's very easy to connect with the struggles she mentions, very easy to identify that we all come unglued from time to time.

The personal experiences and events were some of the most enjoyable parts of the book. Stories range from funny to heartbreaking and everything in between.

If you are looking for some sound, biblical advice on dealing with a chaotic time and doing some self examination as a means to manage them, you'll enjoy this book. Use it as your next small group study. It's a great resource for women with hectic lives.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unglued.

message 1: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Martini Helpful review, thanks! Have you read One Thousand Gifts?