Monilalu's Reviews > Wild Man

Wild Man by Kristen Ashley

Oct 21, 14

Read in October, 2012

I liked Brock, his boys, his family,the ex wife drama, the fact that he's older and doesn't want to play around.

Same goes for Tess, it was a well rounded story. A full family life, work and romance. It really came through that both Tess and Brock work really hard, I liked this.
I was disappointed that he came in after lying to her and within one day it was fine and she forgave him. Little more effort from him would have been great.

I do agree with the reviews that state that if you read this serie, the similarities among the characters is too much. Not so much with the ladies, but with the men, ít's just too much of the same. The way they speak, seduce and 'bark' at the women. Also the action usually ends with the women being taken and the men joining force to rescue them.

I ended the series with this book and my favorite book from the serie is Motorcycle man. It was the most believable and I liked Tyra putting up a fight with Tack, the other women, just rolled over to the men.

Final note, Brocks son is Joel yet in the book, its sometimes Joey, I did find this sloppy. I give this book 2 stars, it was a sweet story, without the crazy unbelievable things happening (read gwens story). Did however miss some hot passion scenes and a little more effort from Brock to win his woman back.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Man.