De Jr.'s Reviews > Looking Through Blind Eyes

Sep 14, 12

Read in September, 2012

Looking Through Blind Eyes
By: Reyna-Hawk

I have to say that I am in total awe right now, sonrisa…. When I started to read this novel, I delved into it with only one expectation….let it be a good read. Well it turned out to be an excellent read, sonrisa….

Author Reyna-Hawk truly brought her (A-Game)…. If this is first novel than I can’t wait for her second one!!! Her novel takes you into the lives of (Janie and Daniel)….a brother and sister starting a new life in a new city…. Would be a great move if not for the little fact that Daniel’s new life for him and his sister Janie is paid for by his new Italian Mob Boss…..

The plots, storylines and characters are creatively constructed throughout this truly talented and excellent write….. You will feel as though you are right in the middle of “The Godfather” with a side order of “Spellbound” meets a little bit of “Scarface”…. And the steamy love scenes are a welcoming desert topping that completely adds panache to an already exciting well written and brilliantly put together novel….

Kudos to Author Reyna-Hawk for her amazingly wonderful (5 Star) read!!!!

Reviewed By: De Ann “Native” Townes Jr. Author of “Peer Inside My Soul and See Me”

Note: I was given a copy for reviewing purposes only (WaAr)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Looking Through Blind Eyes.