Kim's Reviews > Hot Ride

Hot Ride by Kelly Jamieson

Sep 13, 12

Read in September, 2012

Oh. My. WOW! I am a huge Kelly Jamieson fan. I love everything she's written and she still amazes me. This book was simply awesome.

Kelly did a wonderful job making Ryan a hero who was dedicated to his job with a touch of guilt. And the heroine, Sera, had baggage on top of baggage. But not in a way to make you feel sorry for her, but proud of her. The chemistry with the two was immediate and hot. I love the alpha males that Kelly writes, but Ryan has taken his place as my favorite. And it was also nice to see the ever strong Sera be a little vulnerable with Ryan. They are both what the other needs. Sera needs someone to be vulnerable with but respected and encouraged by; that's Ryan. Ryan needs to trust someone, care for someone, and be cared for by someone; that's Sera.

Between the suspense of the story and the sexual tension, I literally could not put this book down. Kelly is not one to be put in a single genre and she proved it with this story. She did an amazing job writing this romantic suspense and I hope to see more in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Ride.