Ps Brittain's Reviews > The Key of Kilenya

The Key of Kilenya by Andrea Pearson

Sep 13, 12

Read in August, 2012

The Key of Kilenya and The Ember Gods (Kilenya Series, 2)

I recently went on a trip and took both of these books with me, largely because I suffer from vertigo and I knew I would be in mountainous territory. I was riveted to Andrea's books from the beginning and became so caught up in them that I had no problem traveling. My problem was that I couldn't put them down. I'm writing this review of both books together because once I read the first one, I had to have the second one.

They had been looking for Jacob for 14 years. Yet, he knew nothing of it while living with his warm family in America. Until the day the wolves chased him into another world. The wolves' master wanted to use his powers and others needed his help. The magic powers that Jacob knew nothing about started showing up in this new world and remained with him even as he visited earth. Andrea's evil images and creatures are vivid, wicked and even weird. The magic in her writing draws you in further.

Needless to say, I am now a big fan of Andrea. These are a fast paced books and perfect for any age. She always sticks with the story and there is absolutely no fill in them. I give them high 5 star ratings.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Key of Kilenya.