Joey G's Reviews > Keine Panik!

Keine Panik! by Jeff Kinney

U 50x66
Sep 14, 12

In the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever Greg Hefley is concerned about this holiday season.In this holiday season Greg will learn about respect and honor to change the way he acts to his family.Greg is very cautious about Christmas because his mom is always threatening to not get him any thing.Also,his mom says there is an elf that watches everyone in the house to make sure they are acting right and being respectful, but Greg does not believe that this myth is true.In this book Manny gets Greg in a lot of trouble and so Greg does not have the best holiday season as he planned.Greg is trying his hardest to be on his best behavior, but his parents and family are so emberasing and its hard for him to be on his best behavior.

in this book i made a lot of connections because this book is a lot like my life but with an older brother and two older sisters. The event in this book that i connected to was when Greg went to go earn money and did his job half way instead of full effort because i went to go mo lawns and i missed about five spots in the grass just like when Greg was shoveling and used water and it ended up turning to ice.That is how i can connect to this event in this book to my life.

This book i would reccmend to my friend Kerenton and my language arts teacher Mrs.Constantine because i believe the both of them would be interested in this book because both like to read fun and adventurous books.I also believe that they could both relate to some of the events in this story.Some of these events in this story are really relating to my friend Kevin also ,but i don't think he would lik this book as much as Kerenton or Mrs.Constantine.That is who i would reccemend this book to
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keine Panik!.