Mike Griffin's Reviews > No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden

No Easy Day by Mark Owen

10720394
Sep 13, 12

Read in September, 2012

This book was an easy read and only took me a few days to finish. The book starts off with Mark Owen and goes into his life as a SEAL, From the start of his career and his struggles to make SEAL team six to his final mission to take out Bin Laden. The book was fascinating and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes books based on the military. Not only does it debunk a lot of the medias stories about how Bin Laden was taking out (which some of them were retarded) but gives you a pretty good understanding of how the mission played out from beginning to end. The book gives you some insight of what it's like to be apart of the elite SEAL team six and talks about other mission Mark and his team carried out as well. I also liked the authors comments at the end of the book stating that this mission shouldn't be used in the political arena nor should any mission. Credit should be given to those who actually planned and executed the mission, not the president or anyone else in government.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Easy Day.