Kaci's Reviews > One False Note

Sep 13, 12

bookshelves: currently-reading

The 39 Clues, One False Note Scholastic Inc., 2008, 174pp., $12.99
Gordon Korman ISBN 978-0-545-06042-4

Would you rather choose a million dollars or one clue leading to 38 more? I know, you’re probably thinking a million dollars is way better than 39 clues, but what if I told you that if you found 39 clues you could win a fortune. Changed your mind? Well Amy and Dan Cahill did. With the help of their babysitter/au pair they might just win the competition.

Though many obstacles await their cousins’ have been tailing them, and getting clues from them. Knowing Amy and Dan are very intelligent children. There are more hardships, the mission involves going on trips to many different parts of the world, including London, and Vienna. Did they inherit the money and win the competition? Why don’t you read the books (The 39 Clues series), and find out yourself!

I like this book, because it teaches you a lesson of companionship, and leadership. It also teaches you how to dig into the juicy details instead of the basic details. One False Note has a lot of adventure, and mystery. It will make you feel energetic, and wanting to know what happens in the next chapter.

I highly recommend not only One False Note, but all the 39 Clues books. This exciting adventurous book sucks you in, and makes you feel like you’re living the life of Amy and Dan. You will enjoy the adventure, and bonding of this story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One False Note.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ms. Ritti (new)

Ms. Ritti Excellent review!