Trisha's Reviews > Stealing Parker

Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally

Sep 13, 12

bookshelves: humour, kindle, lgbt, netgalley, romance, smexy, ya-literature, sporty
Read from September 12 to 13, 2012

Could not put this down. My heart totally ached for Parker. We see her suffering in silence mostly, and when she comes to some realisations, and forgives herself there is real growth, real strength.

I found I was very interested in the stories of Ryan, Tate and even Laura but was still glad they stayed unfinished - as if I can imagine their futures and how Parker stays in touch (or not) with them.

The romantic elements are handled with care & affection. All the boys who are important to Parker ring true. Drew is the best best friend a girl could want. Brian remains elusive but his attraction and power are clearly evident. Will is vulnerable yet protective. Unfiltered yet generous. Hurtful and easily hurt. And I love the few glimpses of Bo.

I want to go back to Jordan's book, and reread Sam's story too, coz here he is tantalising me with his antics.

It's a good book that makes you hurt and squirm and laugh and cheer, and this one did all that for me.

Received with thanks from publisher via Netgalley.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing Parker.