John's Reviews > A Thousand Splendid Suns

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

Dec 30, 08

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Thousand Splendid Suns.

message 1: by Zakkiyahakbar (new)

Zakkiyahakbar Incredibly happy i read this book.

message 2: by Suzannebpt (new)

Suzannebpt I recommended this book to all my friends. Very well written and great story.

message 3: by Suzannebpt (new)

Suzannebpt To Sjpatterson. Sorry that you didn't like A Thousand Suns as much as Kite Runner but we all can't love the same books. I was afraid that the second book would fail to liveup to Kite Runner but for me it surpassed it.
Happy New Year evceryone!

Robin This is a great book - I'm glad you enjoyed it as well.

-- Wife of GR author Michael J. Sullivan: The Crown Conspiracy (10/08) | Avempartha (04/09)

Nicole D this book was amazing, even though i could a teensy bit confused once the story was shown from two different people. loved it though.

message 6: by Darydar (new)

Darydar I really enjoyed this book and I'm glad to see that so many others have enjoyed it too!

message 7: by Neesanwal (new)

Neesanwal I enjoyed the book very much with all the details and the feelings and emotions of women were very well potrayed. I could not put down the book till I finished it.

message 8: by rebeca (new)

rebeca I loved this book! I think I enjoyed it more so than The Kite Runner because of the relationship between the two women in the story.