Angie's Dreamy Reads's Reviews > A Table for Three

A Table for Three by Lainey Reese

Sep 14, 12

Read from September 12 to 13, 2012

If I had to pick one word to describe A Table for Three by Lainey Reese it would be SCORCHING! I mean holy freaking hotness! I absolutely loved it! It was amazing. The moment I opened the book and started reading I was completely intrigued!

Riley has just moved to New York. It has always been her dream to move to the city and the first night she is there she decides to go out and see what it holds. She gets into a cab and asks the cabbie to take her to the hottest club around, little does she know that she has just, literally walked into the lions den! While at the club Riley is spotted by Cabe and it's lust at first sight for him. And man oh man from that point the book explodes with steamy deliciousness! It's EPIC and I loved every single second!!!

Cabe and Trevor are the two main characters in this book and they are completely swoon worthy! They are possessive and dominant but sweet and gentle at the same time! I love the relationship between them and absolutely loved the way they both handle and cared for Riley! All the characters were so easy to fall in love with! Riley was so sweet and innocent and I loved how she opened up to the men! It was incredible.

This is a short book and is really fast and fun! If you are looking for something super erotic and happy, pick up this book! It will surprise you because not only is it extremely steamy, there is also a love element and some drama thrown in at the same time! You will not be disappointed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Table for Three.

09/12/2012
21.0% "Holy sh*t!!! That was HOT!! Totally steamy and Cade and Trevor...I have no words! Just..WOW!!!!"
09/12/2012
65.0% "Loving every min of this book!!!"
09/13/2012
100.0% "Amazing book! I loved it...review to come"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Melissa Sounds good, I now own it lol :)

Angie's Dreamy Reads Melissa wrote: "Sounds good, I now own it lol :)"

Can't wait to hear what you think of it!!!!

Melissa Oh I will be sure to keep you posted on the hotness I am about to embark on ;)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Nice review. It sounds good. How long is it? Novella or Novel length?

Angie's Dreamy Reads It's short Jojo :) its only about 130pgs! Very steamy and sweet.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Is it a love triangle?

Angie's Dreamy Reads JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) wrote: "Is it a love triangle?"

No there's no love triangle! Theres a male/female/male relationship in the book that was just amazing, also just the tiniest bit of BDSM (not much though)!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Thanks... I just added it to my pile.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie's Dreamy Reads Lazy Jeff wrote: "Great review, Angie! Hahahaha, I always wonder, how a girl can mange not one but tow possessive and dominant men? LOL"

Hahaha! I know that's a lot of Alpha male to deal with! I'm not sure I could do it...lol!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha, I'm sure I could not :) Hmm, maybe, if I had some weapon to threaten them... LOL