Ruthie's Reviews > Star Crossed

Star Crossed by Kele Moon

Sep 15, 12

bookshelves: explosive-passion, family-issues, favorites, kindle, read-2012, romantica, series, sports-ultamate-fighting, mafia
Read from September 12 to 15, 2012

This is one od those books that was on my mind the whole time I was reading it. Even when I had to put it down I couldn't stop thinking about it. Funny thing happened when I was sleeping, I woke up in the middle of the night trying to turn the page on my kindle to keep the story going. I can't put my finger on why it was so captivating but it sure had me!

Romeo and Jules are a great couple who had to fight for their relationship, fight family, friends and the mafia. At one point in the book I actually wondered if I'd stumbled on to a romance book that didn't have an HEA, I was kind of worried about that for a short time. "StarCrossed" can be read as a stand alone but I really think the book might lose something if you didn't read Clay and Melody's story first.

I'm not sure why I gave this book 4 stars instead of 5 but when I compare it to some of my 5 star books it isn't quite there. My 5 star books make me feel like I've lost a friend or an appendage when they end. My 4 star books are great books and I don't want to put them down but when they end I don't miss them. This story has a conclusion. I will look forward to the next book in the series but I won't be sick that I don't get to stay with my friends.

1 like • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Star Crossed.