Brooke St.'s Reviews > That Girl Started Her Own Country

That Girl Started Her Own Country by Holy Ghost Writer

F_50x66
Sep 12, 12

Recommended for: everyone who likes mystery, suspense, thrillers and a great plot!
Read from September 04 to 05, 2012, read count: 1

After downloading, “That Girl Started Her Own Country” for my Kindle, I had no idea that I was about to read a mystery/suspense/thriller that would keep me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Due to the brilliant writing, you feel you are there with the main character every step of the way. This book is literally almost impossible to put down!

Zaydee, the violet-eyed protagonist, is mysterious and fascinating on so many levels. She is a jet setter and businessperson extraordinaire, fluent in many languages, and adaptable to any situation. She is sharp and cunning, with a razor’s edge wit. The secondary character is Steve Larson, a journalist, and the only man that Zaydee has ever truly loved. Therefore, Zaydee uses the myriad of resources at her fingertips to protect Steve from evil forces out to destroy him, while providing him with a story that will expose a worldwide conspiracy of epic proportions!

Federal and International agencies have labeled Zaydee as “Princess Jane Doe,” since no one has been able to discover her identity. Could Zaydee really be planning to found an island country populated and ruled mostly by women…an Amazonian culture? How will she achieve this? Will she achieve this? What is next for Zaydee?

This story takes you on a global journey that is exciting, suspenseful, fast paced, and intriguing. Who really controls and manipulates the world? How will this expose´ affect life, as we know it? How does Zaydee play into all of this?

When I finished the book, I wanted more, so I did some research. “The Sultan of Monte Cristo” is the first in this series of books written by Holy Ghost Writer. There will be six books in this series, a sequel to the Alexandre Dumas classic, “The Count of Monte Cristo.” I cannot wait to read “The Sultan of Monte Cristo,” and am eagerly awaiting the next book in the series.

Since we don’t know the identity of the author, Holy Ghost Writer, it will be intriguing to read the books and look for clues. Is HGW the real life Zaydee, or is he/she someone else connected to the story?

We need to read the books and find the clues…so exciting!
I highly recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of suspense, mystery, and an extraordinary plot that could have real life connections!
That Girl Started Her Own Country
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Girl Started Her Own Country.