Jackie's Reviews > Fairyproof

Fairyproof by Constance Phillips

Oct 29, 12

Read in September, 2012

This was a great read. I very quickly got drawn into the world of Fairies. From the first sentence the story moved very quickly. You immediately love both Daniel and Monique. This story is filled with secrets that you are dying to uncover. Not to mention the steamy scenes between Monique and Daniel…when it finally happens. At times you forget this is a paranormal romance. It is written very much centering on the romance more than the paranormal. But, just when you forget its paranormal then you are given a reminder like the fairies ability to manipulate the minds or the magic stones or even the transporting spells. Overall, I fell for the characters and the stories. This book definitely left me wanting more for the supporting characters. I can’t wait til Ms. Phillips finishes Kieran’s story and begins working on Leal and Veronica. Although…I would love to see Kieran and Leal. I just think they have a really good love/hate relationship. I definitely recommend this book. Ms. Phillips is a fantastic upcoming writer and I cannot wait to read more.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fairyproof.