Dena Scroggins's Reviews > That Girl Started Her Own Country

That Girl Started Her Own Country by Holy Ghost Writer

Sep 11, 2012

Read in September, 2012

It's a very gripping mystery/suspense novel of a heroine that is on a mission to help her true love all while feeding him information bit by bit. Zaydee is a strong character who seems to be able to drawn in everyone from criminals to judges. I really appreciated the fact that even though many of the characters that she talked about were in prison, that she seemed to find good things about them such as the woman who killed her abuser and the man who killed the guy who was abusing his pregnant cousin. This book is well written and easy to follow and allowed the characters to come to life in the pages. The storyline was good, but I found myself wishing that I knew a little more about her relationship with Steven Larson. This is the kind of book that once you start reading it that you can't put it down, so imagine my surprise when I found out that I would have to wait for the next book to find out the outcome of Zaydee's trial.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Girl Started Her Own Country.