Tannis's Reviews > Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng

Dec 30, 08

Read in March, 2006

THERE'S GONNA BE A MOVIE!

Molly Moon is an eleven year old British orphan who, at first, hates her life but then one day she stumbles upon a big book of hyonotism and discovers that she has a telent for hypnotizing people (the bad thing is that she steals the book). She soon hypnotizes her way to New York and gets a major part in a Broadway musical, all through hypnotism. But there's an evil "professor" of hypnotism who wants to get the book back and also wants to blackmail Molly into staging a crime for him. This is a story that teaches you to be true to yourself and to be happy with what you have.

I loved this book because it has well-made characters, a fantastic storyline, plenty of humour and it sucks you right in. Well it did for ME at least; I read the whole thing in four days. I also zoomed right through all three sequals as well.

Some people say that Molly, as a character, isn't very likeable. Well, in my opinion, ALL the characters--including Molly--are fabulously IRRESISTABLE!

A very charming story that I would recommend to anyone... well, just about anyone. Can't wait for the movie to come out!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism.

Claire Bushee THERES GONA BE A MOVIE! REALLY? WHEN IS IT COMING OUT? I CAN'T WAIT!!