Paula Mccue's Reviews > Taking Chances

Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

Sep 11, 12

** spoiler alert ** An amazing book, its like nothing iv ever read before and I read a lot of books, wow just wow, I loved Brandon and I had a love/hate relationship with Chase. I wanted Harper to be with Brandon from the beginning and couldnt at first get why she would cheat with chase, but then I thought well we all do love a bad boy that we can make good so i got it but still felt she was wrong. I dont think iv ever cried so much with a book as I did with this one. I was devastated when Chase died and we found out he had beenfaithfull to harper.

This book is very emotionally draining but it kept with me for days after I had read it. The story was mesmerising and brilliant. It wasnt like a normal story. It didnt just have them meeting, falling in love and happy ever after, it went further which I Loved about it, you got to see them and there lifes after they realised they wanted to be together. The story just went on for a wee bit longer.

It has made me think about this book so much i kinda wish i hadnt read it but i realise this is stupid as it is an amazing story. Make sure when you read it you have the time to ball your eyes out cause you will. I will be looking out for more books from this author. This book will stay with me for a long time I think. Briiliant!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taking Chances.