Donna {Book Passion for Life}'s Reviews > The Iron Legends

The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

Sep 15, 12

bookshelves: own, ya-paranormal-romance, favorites-ya
Read in September, 2012

I’ve been dying to get back with Meghan, Ash and Puck – especially Ash because well, I love him! Whenever I’m back with these characters I literally swoon and it makes me remember why I love this series so much. It is in my top 5 favourite series of all time and yes, that main reason is Ash and he really didn’t disappointment during this novella.

Admittedly I did only read Iron’s Prophecy out of this book because I read the other novella’s on kindle back when they were first released but still, it was amazing!

Now some of you may know I have read The Lost Prince – which is Ethan’s book. Now while I was reading it, it was pretty clear that there is a VERY big secret surrounding Ethan and Kierran but you don’t actually find out what the secret is because Ethan doesn’t know. Now reading Iron’s ProphecyYOU FIND OUT THAT DAMN SECRET! So I warn you….READ THIS BEFORE you read The Lost Prince because otherwise you may find yourself a little lost – like I was. But that secret….boy do I want to know more and I want to know what happens…I’m dying to find out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Legends.

09/10/2012 page 128
42.0% "I've already read Winter's Passage and Summer's Crossing, so I'm skipping to Iron's Prophecy! I need Ash!"
09/13/2012 page 161
52.0% "Finally The Lost Prince finally makes sense....I so wish I'd read this first!" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne My love of this series is mainly due to Ash to *swoon*, so I'm glad he doesn't disappoint. Hope to get to this and The Lost Prince soon.

Donna {Book Passion for Life} Snap Suzanne! I love Ash. ;)