CaroleDee's Reviews > Forever Werewolf

Forever Werewolf by Michele Hauf

Sep 10, 12

This is one of those nifty 2-for-1 deals Harlequin does occasionally. I've reviewed them separately to make things easier :)

Forever Werewolf 3.5

Honestly, I struggled through the first few chapters of this one. Lex and Trystan had more of an immature YA feel to them. Once they stopped squabbling like a teenagers things picked up and I was quickly turned into a happy camper. The mystery 'villain' was pretty predictable, but I didn't mind because the relationship between the H/H was satisfying enough to keep me happy through the somewhat played out plot.

Moon Kissed 4

Moon Kissed was spicy when Forever Werewolf was sweet. Hands down this was my favorite of the two stories. The romance started sooner, and in my opinion, was a lot hotter than Forever Werewolf. Severo's character comes across a bit stalker-ish at first, but in a good "I'm the alpha and you're MINE" kind of way. (Come on, what woman doesn't occasionally indulge in a Tarzan type fantasy once in a while?) The heroine, Bella, progresses fairly quickly from dislike to love regarding Severo, but with crazy vamps trying to kill her there's not a whole lot of time for the traditional courting process.

In all, this was a great read with a fantastic alpha hero, a believable heroine, and some pretty steamy love scenes.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Werewolf.