Kelly % Books-n-Kisses's Reviews > Blind Destiny

Blind Destiny by Shiloh Walker

Feb 01, 13

STARS 3 3/4

REVIEW:
While Blind Destiny was not my favorite of all the Grimm Circle stories I still loved being back in the Grimm world.

Luc has lived in the past for way too long. Now that the love of his life has moved on Luc has to rethink his purpose as a Grimm. What does he have to offer? Where does he belong? And of course that is when Will shows up and send him on his newest mission. But first he has to go get his new partner. Sina

Sina has lived with the fact that she has been in love with Luc since the first moment she met him. But she will never pay second to his wife (will ex-wife) so she has resolved to love him from afar. But fate seems to have a way to change the things that we want even as we fight them.

Luc & Sina are really a good part. Both are stubborn, determined and both complete pains in the butt.

Unlike Shiloh’s normal Grimm Circle books we don’t have to wait to the end to figure out who this fairy tale it about. Which was kind of fun, but I do miss the who is this the whole time I am reading.

If you are a fan of the Grimm Circle books I believe you will enjoy Luc & Sina’s story. And I am very much looking forward to the next installment in the Grimm’s world. And I am really hoping one of these days we will get to see Will brought down a notch or two and find his lady love.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. The following review is my own opinion and not a paid review.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blind Destiny.