Sami Frank's Reviews > The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs

The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka

U 50x66
Sep 09, 12

Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith did an excellent job portraying the other side of the story of the three little pigs. According to the wolf, he was just coming over to his neighbors houses, the three little pigs, to ask for some sugar to make a birthday cake for his grandma. However, he had a cold and each time he was talking, he would end up sneezing and nocking the houses down. Since each pig was dead after the house blew down he did eat them, but only because they were already did. It is written that he is an honest wolf and the story was blown out of proportion. I love that someone came up with this idea. I feel more stories should look at both sides and write about them. This book had a sense of comedy to it and made me laugh through out. I would love to read this to my class some day and show that there is always two sides to every story. That is the moral to this book and more children should learn that. The illustrator Lane Smith did an impeccable job drawing each character and it really helped to picture the story when looking and the illustrations. Both of these people did an amazing job on this book and I feel it is grate for all ages.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs.