Melissa's Reviews > Vessel

Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst

Sep 14, 12

bookshelves: maybe-some-day

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vessel.

message 1: by ♏argot (new)

♏argot  (The Bookworm Experiment) Thought you were reading it already...

Katy Don't give up on it just because M wasn't impressed.

message 3: by ♏argot (new)

♏argot  (The Bookworm Experiment) I wasn't going to give it up, I just thought it was weird that she did so quickly LOL :P

IMHO the premise of Vessel is way better than the one in Drink Slay Love by the same author. ;) I'll probably read it in the next weeks (I'm still struggling with Need by Sherri Hayes and just read the first couple pages of Iron's Prophecy hahaha)

Katy Hahahahahaha! Need is another that I blame Lis for.

message 5: by ♏argot (new)

♏argot  (The Bookworm Experiment) Bullying us into reading books lol That's so mean :P

But really, I guess I'm now totally behind my reading goal because of all the recs popping up... Just didn't notice it before (or didn't want to admit it lol). :P

message 6: by Melissa (last edited Sep 16, 2012 06:50AM) (new) - added it

Melissa Katy wrote: "Don't give up on it just because M wasn't impressed."

Yeah I know but in general M's and mine taste is the same and you also gave it 3,5... So I'm sure it's not a bad read at all but my to read list is just too damn long for the 'read this whenever you're bored' books or books that are "just fine" :/

message 7: by ♏argot (new)

♏argot  (The Bookworm Experiment) Melissa wrote: "[...]my to read list is just too damn long for the 'read this whenever you're bored' books or books that are "just fine" :/

Ohhh I have a lot of these lol And the list keeps growing with every new release and rec :P I think I'm more obsessed with books than with shoes :P