Heather's Reviews > The Secret History of the Pink Carnation

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig

Mar 10, 2016

bookshelves: favorites, historical-fiction, mystery-thriller
Read from June 24 to 29, 2010

I absolutely loved this book! It was pure fun, from start to finish. The mystery part of the story wasn't all that spectacular, but honestly, I didn't give a flip about that. The romance part of the story was my favorite and was most definitely satisfying! I can't wait to check out the rest of this series!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret History of the Pink Carnation.

06/28 page 268
59.0% "I'm loving this!"
06/29 page 454
100.0% 3 comments
03/10 marked as: read

Kimberly I have the first few books of this series, but I haven't read them yet. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think :-)

Heather I've been wanting to start on this series for a long time so I'm excited to finally be doing it! A couple of my good GR friends really love this series so I'm hoping I will too. I'll keep you posted! :)

Kimberly Sounds good. Thanks and happy reading! :-)

Heather This was so good, Kimberly! I just finished it today and wish I had the next one so I could move right on to it. This is one series that I will be buying...I need to own these! :)

Kimberly I'm so glad to hear it! I picked up the first four books at a library sale and I'm looking forward to reading them even more now. Gotta love a good new series! :-)

Heather Definitely! :)

JG (The Introverted Reader) Yay! Welcome to the fan club!

message 8: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Do you think I'd like this, H?

Heather I think you might, L. It's a series for when you are craving something light and fun with a good dose of romance. These are feel good reads for me. I love the humor in them. So cute. I find myself chuckling a lot when I'm reading. Romance can be hit and miss for me. I can't do cheesy. But the romance in these is just fun. Totally clicks with me. I think it's definitely worth a try!

message 10: by Laura (new) - added it