Melanie Cook's Reviews > The Woman Who Wasn't There: The True Story of an Incredible Deception

The Woman Who Wasn't There by Robin Gaby Fisher

Sep 08, 12

bookshelves: 2012, ebooks

OMG, WOW. I had never heard of Tania Head before reading this - in less than 24 hours! What a story! I can't imagine how anyone could do what this woman did. It's totally unfathomable to me.

I really enjoyed the writing, which included the inconsistencies that Tania did/said/whatever... They were things that, while reading and being amazed by her incredibly powerful story, and her amazing way of helping so many people, made you wonder why shed do this now, and then do something else later.
My mother isn't interested in reading this, because she had heard of her, and knowing she was a fake isn't interested in reading the story. It isn't so much a story of a fake though, as it is about a whole lot of people who suffered in different ways as a result of 9/11, and of one woman in particular, and the amazing amount of work she did for others, despite her own seemingly horrific experiences.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Woman Who Wasn't There.